Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Episode 52


By the end of this episode, one of these people will be dead. Let's guess. Will it be:

1. Bella Albrecht - delusional child-killer "My boyfriend wouldn't marry me with that child making me look uncool and clashing with the curtains etc..."

2. "The Big M" (see episode 51) a big old dolt who doesn't know what day of the week it is, or that there are such things as days or weeks for that matter.

3. Henry VII Monica Ferguson - our favourite circus-tent wearing wannabe top dog.

4. Nameless warder with no storyline

Place your bets!

PS If you said 2, 3 or 4 you were wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Oddly enough, I recently watched the actress who played Bella in another Prisoner role, as Helen Smart's sister, Sharon...in an unbelievably silly plot about religious cults. And Monica F springs up again as a bikie called Tinkerbelle...a somewhat inappropriate name....Martha was hilarious and should have made a few more return appearances. I see what you mean about Tracey Emin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are we going to get some more fab episode updates? Or maybe you've stopped watching? Noooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no new updates? I've had to start an homage to this site on Facebook as I'm rewatching Prisoner from the beginning. Freaked out by originally choosing an indentical screen grab of episode 4 so I changed mine a bit.

    ReplyDelete